The MARC building is an 83,000 square foot renovation of an existing building, and is home to multiple university/industry research institutes as well as the Bachelor of Technology Program.
Scope of Work:
- Conversion of former Camco Appliance Warehouse into a state-of-the-art research centre.
- Construction of 2nd floor within existing High Bay Warehouse for Software Labs, Control Rooms and space to host the Bachelor of Technology Program.
- Ground Floor includes commercial garage with multiple bays to receive vehicles for experiments and testing � the largest bay can accommodate a transit bus.
- Total replacement of existing building envelope.
- Complete redevelopment and installation of mechanical, electrical and building control systems interconnected to MIP�s District Energy Infrastructure.