In 2003, Ira McDonald Construction performed restorations and renovations at a century-old church to restore the interior to its original condition.
Scope of Work:
- Patched and repaired plaster walls, refinished and sealed the original wooden ceiling, stripped, sanded, and refinished existing hardwood floors.
- Reconfigured and restored altar.
- New wheelchair access to altar replicates the look and feel of the existing trims and wainscoting.
- Fire alarm, lighting, ventilation, electrical, and sound system upgrades.
- Completed in between Christmas and Easter celebrations in order to enable occupancy of the building for important functions.